Frail Words Collapse review by As I Lay Dying

• Released: Jul 1, 2003
As I Lay Dying: Frail Words Collapse

What I noticed on this album, unlike most now-a-days, is how consistant the sound and style of the music is. I first heard about AS I Lay Dying from my friends a few months ago, and I have been listening to them ever since. I think the singer has a great scream, and i like it because it's much different than most metal bands. Now that I've been listening to Frail Words COllapse for so long, I'm looking forward to a new cd.

AS I Lay dyings lyrics are very interesting mostly because 3/4 of them you can't understand because of the loud, raspy screaming. But, this goes for most of the other music I listen to, so I don't have a problem with it.

I would have to say that AS I Lay Dying is without a doubt one of my favorite bands, and will probably stay one of them for a long time. I play drums, and the drummer is so incredibly good and fun to listen to, so that too makes me like them more. If theres anyone reading this who hasn't heard them, you should definitely check them out because they are truly an amazing band.