Meltdown review by Ash

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Ash: Meltdown

Personally I think it is a really great sounds, it sounds very punk rocky with a bit of a space feel wich is why in think clones was used on some form of PlayStation game like Starwars. Tim Wheeler (lead singer and lead guitarist) is probably one of the best living at this time some of hs solos are amazing and this album definatly shows of his and Charlotte's (guitars) skills. Tima slo writes soe of the best riffs aswell (e.g. Renagade Calvacade) and I agree with the UG Team the drumming is awesome. Also when in a merica I found lots of Ash albums and the album with clones on for the Starwars game.

Well the lyrics don't relly stand out in a powerfull way but they are very cool and chilled out, you can tell they don't care if they sound childish. For a singer, I think Tim's voice sounds much better in Meltdown than nu-clear sounds and 1977 (they are still amazing albums). Charltte in the back ground soudns great and if you didnt know she realeased her own album but I am sorry Charllotte I didn't enjoy it that much and I am also sorry that I cant spell your name.

If theres any band that sound like ash it has to be James, they sound so alike. But I think the best songs in the album are definatly Starcrossed, Renagade Calvacade, Meldown and best of all with amzing riff, amazing tune, great drumming and a mind blowing solo is Vampire Love by far! I'd definatly get it again.