Autobiography review by Ashlee Simpson

• Released: Jul 20, 2004
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Ashlee Simpson: Autobiography

There isn't much to say about Ashlee Simpson except that she is absolutely the most talentless, pathetic, worthless, 'musician' to ever walk on this planet. Ashlee simply got help from her sister to gain publicity, and eventually released the most pathetic excuse for any album, ever. She has never sang a day in her life, never will, and will still make millions. And when I say she's never sang, I'm serious! She was even caught lip synching on SNL! She got very embarassed and walked off the stage, which is what someone like her should do. You can't call her a terrible musician though, because she isnt one. Ashlee Simpson is a disgrace.

Ashlee doesn't write her own lyrics, so I really can't comment on them. They are still pretty bad. Pretty pathetic, huh?

Garbage. Total crap. Never, and I mean never get yourself involved in music like this. It's simply not worth your time. Others like her to look out for include: Hilary Duff, Jojo, and any others that sound exactly them. These people are getting all the attention today, and this is ruining music. Try picking up a good Beatles, Led Zeppelin, or other good hard rock album.