Autobiography review by Ashlee Simpson

• Released: Jul 20, 2004
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Ashlee Simpson: Autobiography

I wish I could rate this thing lower than 1. If I could I would give it about -128. I can't believe this is accepted as rock. I am ashamed to say that I like rock ever since she came out. But if Hilary Duff is accepted as rock, I guess anything is possible, but I digress. I won't say too much about sound except don't waste your money.

I want to say what song cannot be a winner with lyrics like, "You make me wanna la-la in the kitchen on the floor i'll be your french maid where i meet you at the door i'm like an alley cat lickin milk up something something something you make me wanna, you make me wanna scream" if she sounds like anything she sounds like a little slut to me. The only way she is making money is by one, Being related to Jessica and by two, Having some preppy little pack of girls all," Like like like Ashlee Simpson is like so like cool and like I am like going to buy her CD so she can like get like real rich."

Yes it does. Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. All three are terrible singers, all three can't really sing, and all thre are a bunch of little(excuse me while I mutter curses to myself) I am appaled that these people are making money. Even after her snafu on SNL her second CD made more than her first. They give a bad name to the face of music, even pop (excuse me for saying that I'm not sure if pop had a good name in the first place) If I even owned this CD (which I'm not planning on) I would pay you $50 just to get it out of my sight. Thank you for giving me time to rant about pointless subjects.