Autobiography review by Ashlee Simpson

• Released: Jul 20, 2004
Ashlee Simpson: Autobiography

This CD is so awesome! I love Ashlee Simpson, she's my inspiration for playing and writing music, in fact I'm listening to "Autobiogrphy" CD right now! She has a very unique sound and her band is awesome and I can play most of her songs (thanks to Ultimate-Guitar.com). She's is my favorite actress-singer-band-person! She's awesome!

My favorite song "Shadow" which is like my favorite song ever not just on the CD! The first time I heard the song I cried for an hor and a half 'cause I hate to think of her being in pain and having to go through life feeling that way. And I like lala too it's very upbeat and fast! Autobiography is good too. And Pieces Of Me is got really good acoustic melody's in it! Her songs just make me wanna get up and dance! She is a very pretty girl, I think I like her hair better blonde. Just like mine. I so in love with her and I ain't afraid to admit it to nobody, I would totally go up to some one I don't even know and just scream in their face "I love Ashlee Simpson! You need to buy her CD!" Mainly because that's just the kind of person I will never turn down a dare. I like to surprise people.

If it were stolen or lost I would not buy it again, I would just borrow it from someone and burn it (its cheaper that way). But if I didn't know anyone that had the CD (I do 'cause all my friends have it) then of course I would buy it again!

saintjimmy99
    I love how all of the negative reviews contain the same bullshit "blahblah...Beatles...blahblah...Led Zeppelin..." comment in them. get over it, it's different music. "Different"...scary, I know.
    Killerlicks66
    well she does suck somethin fierce but she can lick up my milk anytime she wants lalalalalick my tip baby hell yeah! And i got a feelin that The_cool_one is a lesbain or gay, just a hunch