I Am Me review by Ashlee Simpson

• Released: Oct 18, 2005
Ashlee Simpson: I Am Me

Ashlee Simpson is one the awesomest persons out there! She's alot better that her preppy sister, I ain't saying I don't like her sister, but I like her alot more that Jessica. Her album is very good, probably better that the first. Actually yes it is better that the first! And those of you that keep hattin on her need to just let it go, ya'll keep bringin up her "Lip Synching On Saturday Night Live" you need to just drop it. It was in the past and it need to just stay in the past and you need to get over yourself and actually listen to her songs and maybe the you'll realize that she's awesome! She is a very good singer and she only Lip Synched that one time, and she came back a year or two later and performed again. "And this time she didn't lip-synch" and she doesn't anyways at her concert or anytime the only time sheever did was in SNL. But keep bringing that up!

Her lyrics are awesome! She has a really good vocal range. I like how she has a raspy kind of voice. My favorites are: "Boyfriend," "Love" and "Coming Back For More!" If you would listen to the album instead of talking bad about it then you would see what I mean. But I love how she writes her own songs. My personal favorite she's ever wrote is Shadow which is about the down side of a famous older sister. I even have that as my ring tone on my cell along with Lala and Pieces Of Me! She had a lot of skill. She's amazing, her sister is more pop and she's is more punk-rock. I like how there completly different but yet they get along just fine. Some of you compare her to Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. Well Hilary Duff is just a wanna be punk rocker but she's really prep and Lindsay Lohan tries to be a rocker too but she just can't pull that off she's more preppy to. She doesn't have any good music either just like Hilary! So don't even compare awesome Ashlee to loser Hilary, Lindsay Lohan is alright, don't like her music, but she's kind of alright (I just like the movie "Mean Girls").

Ashlee's CD rock and it got lost I would buy it. But I wouldn't lose it and it wouldn't get stolen either 'cause it never leaves my CD player! So you people who don't like. Get over it 'cause she's here to stay!