The Crash Of '47 review by Atomship

• Released: May 4, 2004
Atomship: The Crash Of '47

This has to be one of the most original bands I have ever heard. The music is beautifully put together and every track on the album has a unique feel to it. The drummer (Chad Kent) is absolutely phenomenal, you will not hear percussion like this anywhere else. The guitarist (Nathan Slade) comes up with the greatest riffs and does some amazing bg effects.

The singer (Joey Culver) has, simply put, an epic voice. His lyrics are no diffrent. From the opening lines to Day Of Daze to the beautiful chorus of Withered to the catchy versus of Pencil Fight, the whole album is nothing short of flawless.

This is a must hear album. You will not come across a more original and tight sound as this band. For a first album these guys are a true tallent.

thesecondman
    This is an excellent excellent album. They are extremely original, and we lost a band with huge potential when they broke up. I guess we'll just have to appreciate this album until someone comes along to take their place, which i don't see happening very soon.