A Death-Grip On Yesterday review by Atreyu

• Released: Mar 28, 2006
Atreyu: A Death-Grip On Yesterday

The sound of this CD was unbelieveable. It was something new, but it was something that everyone that could rock out to. There is only 9 songs on the CD, but it is awesome. I'm not sure, but I think it tells a story about a guy who goes through a struggle with his girlfriend. There is a lot of relly cool guitar riffs throughout the CD which are cool to listen to.

Overall impresiion of lyrics, awesome. The lyrics were just amazing. I felt like I could relate to every song. The music mixed with the lyrics were very, very powerful. Some of the lyrics are screamo, most is just singing, so it keeps every song different and it keeps you interested in the songs. The singer skills were perfect. Each song is sang with its own harmony and it matches the music perfectly.

This beats all of thier other albums by far. This album is mind blowing. I'm sure that there is at least one song on the album that you could relate to if anything. The most impressive songs on the album are The Theft and Creature. I liked these songs the most because I felt they had the biggest message and they also had awesome music to go along with it. I think the only thing that I would change about this CD is the track lengths. Every song is almost exactly 3 minutes and 30 seconds long. Some short songs and some really long songs wouls be cool, but besides that, the CD rocks! If you have $10, go buy it! This CD is totally awesome. If you don't have $10, find it, and buy the CD. Tell me what you think about the CD.