A Death-Grip On Yesterday review by Atreyu

• Released: Mar 28, 2006
Atreyu: A Death-Grip On Yesterday

The sound on this CD is more heavier than Atreyus earlier stuff (I think or is it). There is way less screaming in this album so Alex kind of shows his soft side in this album if you hear The Theft you would understand what I mean. Theire is definetely more guitar riffs and better guitar playing than what I've heard but nothing can compare to Right Side of The Bed. It's got better solos this album. So yah and oh yah way more bass and better drums.

The lyrics were amazing on this album. I think the best fact about Atreyu song is that alex sings the chorus's and the Alex sings the verses and crap. I think its the best combo ever I mean Brandon's softness to Alexs screaming.

The best songs on this album would have to be Creature, Shameful, Our Sick Story (this far), The Theft, Ex's And Oh's, Your Private War and Untitled Finile. I love the fact that their is more heavier stuff in this like guitar solos, more bass and yah. I dont hate anything bout this album is friggin amazing. If it were stolen I would buy it again or hunt doown the person and beat them up for it.