The Curse review by Atreyu

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Atreyu: The Curse

I'm from england and these guys aren't realy well know over here but me and a couple of my friends heard some of there stuff and though it was just amazing! The sound on this albums is nice and heavy to listen to but with little interludes in betwen then chords. The singings realy melodic as well on the drummers behalf, he sings realy well and he fills in the gaps that the lead singer leaves. I personally realy realy like this album I think it's got alot of potantial if more people heard it in the UK.

The lyrics I'm not sure about. I haven't quite yet got my head around what most of them mean. The singing style that the lead singer uses is very heavy style and its hard to make out what he is saying some times but the drummer makes up for it, I personally think he is a very good singer.

My overall impression for this album is just it's well good and the thing that got my hooked to it is the guitarist. I think they play well together and produce good music. The lead guitarist I think is very talented at soloing, I think that the most memerable solo is "Right Side Of The Bed" this is an insane solo.