The Curse review by Atreyu

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Atreyu: The Curse

I farted and then I got to this point. This was the point in which I listened to the cd called Atryeu - The Curse. The music was stunning and was rocking me the right way. I was rocking and rolling outside with the stereo rocking my house alive too loud. Thanks to my player for playing so much good songs. Sometimes I do the loud screaming bands they are good to have different tastes in musics. This is the best rock out songs I have played too loud for fun listening.

The lyrics make the people want to do the dances but the lyrics are not mean or mean and dirty or dirty or mean. I don't know how they are good at it but they are so good at making me want to rock my body the right way not wrong. I like how they can scream but not sound like the Def Lepard that I don't like I like the bands that don't sound like the Def Lepard they're so good. Put the cd in for a spin that you will really like.

I was impresed that I liked it becouse not only that it is so good but becouse it is so awesome and the music play it loud so the friends can hear they will also be put in shouts before they stop loving it. Don't stop until the cd finish becouse it so good you don't stop it don't stop. Please put it on your to buy list so you can get 1 copy to hear for fun. I like this cd it makes me feel happy and rocking out I do to like to do.