Underdog review by Audio Adrenaline

• Released: Sep 14, 1999
  • Users' score: 10 (1 vote)
Audio Adrenaline: Underdog

The sound of Underdog was brilliant. From the guitar chord progressions to the sweet sounding drum rolls. The sound and the notes of this album was completely outstanding. There's not really much to say about the sound, however it did have some low-points about it, but overall it was pretty good.

Well, what can I say, the lyrics were great. From the uplifting words of "Good Life" to the fun, comedic laughs of "The Houseplant Song." The lyrics were definitely great. The lyrics of "Get Down" have to be my favorite lyrics of all time. Lead singer Mark Stuart composed the notes of the lyrics to fit with the album so greatly and it created an awesome sound to the album.

Overall, this was a complete strong-point for the band. This album drew more fans than any other album the band had come out with. Of course, like every album, it had it's disadvantages, but overall it was one of the best albums that Audio A had put out. Definitely a great buy, and if you're looking for some great messages and pleasant music, then this album is totally worth the purchase.

Trudogger
    In my opinion, Audio A's best CD. I think it deserves a higher score than what it got, but a good review nonetheless.