Worldwide review by Audio Adrenaline

• Released: Feb 25, 2003
  • Users' score: 8 (1 vote)
Audio Adrenaline: Worldwide

Worldwide sounds really great. The album has incredible beat and envolves several excellent guitar riffs in the songs Worldwide, Worldwide 2, Start A Fire and Church Punks as well as excellent vocals in other songs like Ocean Floor and Ninety-Nine. This album is mostly good old rock and roll as well as having some pop moments.

The lyrics in Worldwide are phenomanal. You can tell by listening to the album that Audio Adrenaline took a lot of time and effort into producing solid lyrics that have some meaning and are encouraging. Audio Adrenalines singers are excellent as well!

The most impressive songs from this album are Worlwide 1 and 2, Start A Fire, Ocean Floor, and Church Punks. I love the excellent guitar riffs and sweet vocals and lyrics in Worldwide as well as the softer songs in Worldwide like Miracle, Leaving-Ninety Nine and Ocean Floor. The only part of this album that is dissapointing is the lack of variety. Some songs are too similiar to eachother. However, compared to some other artists audio adrenaline has plenty of variety. If this CD was lost or stolen I would probably but another copy of it, but would be in no rush to purchase it.

AAChurchPunk88
    I personaly like this 1, not the best but deff. on my top 3. The song Church Punks is great & Leaving 99 is also great. This is deff. a huge step 4 Audio A here... so i sujeset that you buy this CD.