Audioslave review by Audioslave

• Released: Nov 19, 2002
Audioslave: Audioslave

Let me set it off like this if you go out and buy this album comparing it and thinking its gonna be like Rage or Soundgarden don't buy it. In order to truly experience this album you must go in with a open mind. It does bring quality's from Rage and Sound in it but listen with no comparison. I enjoyed the album and I am waiting for the follow up. I have heard some of the demo's, the next album is gonna kick some ass.

Lyrics how were they let me say one name. Chris Cornell come on he's great he wonderfull he's the best. Cornell is just a great vocalist hands down. Sure there's an age in his voice but man he still knows how to bang out deep, fluid, melodic stuff.

This was a good effort for a debut, but I know that they are gonna get better with eachother. You see Rage and Cornell didn't really have a feel for eachother in this album but I can tell that the sky is the limit for this band. I would most defintly buy it if I lost it (actually I am known to loose my cd's I bought two copy's just in case so yeah its good). Once they settle in and find their own sound look out world Cornel and Rage I mean Audioslave is here to stay!