Audioslave review by Audioslave

• Released: Nov 19, 2002
Audioslave: Audioslave

This album is just a awsome album, Heavy guitar, beeting drums, bass out the window, singing as beautiful as a flower, and mindbogeling guitar solos. I'd have to say this album has a good sound and heavy. The heaviest music that I've heard latley from a good band (music needs help face it). A super group like Velvet Revolver (another good band) Audioslave knows music and has been around for a while being as Chris Cornell (singer) is from Soundgarden and the rest of the boys being from Rage Aginst The Machine. They know what they were doing when they did this album.

Basically I loved! The lyrics on this album, Chris Cornell can wirte man and sing so clearley but sometimes he's hard to understand if he's going really loud or screaming. But he's got a great sound even so and deffintley just a great singer/songwriter.

Overall if your only even the slitest bit' into Audioslave just listen to this album yoou'll most likeley love it. The songs are just dead good and hit the mind well and you can't get them out. Just a straight mindboggeling expeirence (in a good way).