Audioslave review by Audioslave

• Released: Nov 19, 2002
Audioslave: Audioslave

This us truly one of my favorite CD's of all time. The sound of the entire album flows perfectly from song to song; though each has it's own unique sound and feel to it. Different areas of the album are also good to fit with moods, such as louder songs like "Set It Off" for a stronger moon and "I Am The Highway" for a quieter more relaxed mood. All around this is one of the best sounding CD's I own out off about the 1000 I have.

The lyrics in every song are something to die for. Each song has it's own story and meaning to the words that's more than just the things you hear everyday. Every song has lyrics that make you think or try to understand what is really being said. All the songs on the album match with the music too. Everything flows well and fit's in to one another. Singing skills are definitely not missing here. Anyone looking for inspiring lyrics, this is probably the place to start.

Compared to other albums this one could definitely crush the competition. Some of my favorites from the album are Set It Off, I Am The Highway, Like A Stone, and Getaway Car. Those four songs are very different from each other and each have their own feeling and thought put with it. Just about everything about the CD I love and if there's something I don't well I can't think of it now. If my copy of this CD was stolen or lost or whatever broken ect. I would most assuredly go to the store immediately and buy a new copy. Knowing myself I would probably leave the store with three or four CD's but this one would of course be one of them. In the end if you are a beginning rocker or just like extremely good music then go buy this album.