Out of Exile review by Audioslave

• Released: May 24, 2005
Audioslave: Out of Exile

It is a better album than Audiolaves self title. Tom Morrelo plays more like his RATM days on it. Drums are okay but the bass has some pretty good licks in it. This album sounds like modern rock with mixture of grunge and indie. The Worm has one best solos out of album. Dandelion has kind of a indie feel to it and probary best song on the album. Most of songs are radio friendy.

Very creative on the lyrics, some did not make sense but some flowed. Most lyrics went along with songs. Hard or soft, like doesnt remind me is soft sleeping feel the lyrics go along with it in slow steady pace, but solo would wake you up. I would have Chris Cornell vocals are not as well as they used to be in Soundgarden, but have improved from the self title.

This album definatly beats there first album, but of course it doesnt stand a chance against Rage or Soundgarden. Some Impressive songs are Out Of Exile, Dandelion, Doesn't Remind Me, #1 zero. I love the solos, not to found of singing. I would definatly buy it if it was stolen.