Out of Exile review by Audioslave

• Released: May 24, 2005
Audioslave: Out of Exile

Wow! That's what you think if you are a guitar player and listen to the sounds that Tom Morello makes on his awesome guitar. On the back of the inside cover it says that all the sounds were made by the guitar, bass, drums and, vocals. This record is so god because you don't here guitar this good now a days. The main music styles incorporrated into this album would sound a bit like classic rock, mixed in with some electronic here and there (only made by T. M. 's guitar) but mostly rock. This is one of my favorit CDs and whoever is into rock should buy this album!

I was pretty impressed with the lyrics. Even though the musicians are previously the musicians for the huge Anti-Flag, Rage Against The Machine, they didn't incorporate their views on politicks much in this album. I really like the way that the singer sounds and would like to here more fom him.

This is one of the best rock albums in a long time, guitar wise. My favorite song, I would have to say, would be, Your Time Has Come. I love the guitar, nothing to hate 'bout this album. If I ever lost it I would deffinately go out and buy it again.