Out of Exile review by Audioslave

• Released: May 24, 2005
Audioslave: Out of Exile

This album was a successor to an awesome debut album. To tell you the truth this album was as good as its previous album. At the same time it sounded the same as its predecessor. All the same this was a spectacular album, the best part about it was the innocence in its verses and the emotion filled chorus followed by tom morello's trademark solos. The album has a variety of moods and tones. It is perhaps the album that proves that Audioslave are here to stay as a band and there first album was not just a flash in the pan.

Well, after their first album I wasn't sure if they could come up with such litrary genius again. But, I thought wrong. Speaking about the lyrics, the track Your Time Has Come is the best. The other thing one would observe in this album is the fact that their songs, Doesn't Remind Me, Your time has come and so on have an underlying political idea. The have a deeper meaning than what you hear, and that is the brilliance of Audioslave's writing. With this album the vocalist has made it clear that he is not an ex-Soundgarden lead singer but an Audioslave lead singer. Chris has done a phenominal job, with almost impossible ease in tracks like Doesn't Remind Me and Out Of Exile. The music goes with the voice and the lyrics.

Out of Exile, the album is another reason one has to admit that Audioslave is the band which is at its litrary peak. Great solos, by Tom Morello have proved that he remains the best of the nu crop. Great drums in the tracks. This album's best songs undoubtedly are Your Time Has Come, Doesn't Remind Me, Be Yourself and Out Of Exile. For rock lovers this is the album. I reccommend you to hear Your time Has come, it is the best song both lyrically and musically. So, if it were up to me I'd rate this album among the best albums of 2006.