Future Perfect review by Autolux

• Released: Sep 21, 2004
Autolux: Future Perfect

The sound that this album has is great, the way that everything mixes together is great. The feedback of the guitars and the effects beneath the surface fits in just perfectly. It was mixed very well. The sound is really very hard to define I guess I would say it's an indie/experimental sound.

They lyrics are the type that you really have to dig into to understand. I really like them, they leave some wonder and curiousity left in the open to what you are listening to. It all makes sense if you have an ear for it. The singing is great for the mood of the album, it switches from time to time. All three member of the band sing at one point. When the female voice comes in it makes it sound a lot better.

This album is really different from anything I have ever heard, it is nice to hear a change from the scene. I saw them live with nine inch nails, so it may have the kind of feel to it, yet it is very different. I love the way everything fits together and there is something in each song that makes you want to come back to it. If I lost this CD I would definitely buy it again.

Eternium
    Wow, no comments. Autolux deserves much more recognition than they currently have.