All Excess [DVD] review by Avenged Sevenfold

• Released: Jul 17, 2007
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Avenged Sevenfold: All Excess [DVD]

What a great way for A7X to psych everyone up about the new album. If you didn't know, All Excess is a DVD chronicling the early days of the band and eventually leading up to what they are today. There are interviews with each memeber on a number of topics. The bonus features are amazing. This DVD is a must have for any true A7X fan.

Content — 10
The DVD shows what the band went through. How times got rough and they didn't have money or food. They tell you a lot of great stories about them before they were "famous". I can not get enough of this DVD. They have live performances, music videos, and behing the scenes stuff. There are a lot of hilarious parts throughout the whole DVD. One part in particular, there just driving around Cali showing you were they hung out back in the day and they tell some amazing stories. I'm not gonna say anymore because you have to buy the DVD, if you want to know.

Production Quality — 10
The quality of the production was amazing. It was well put together from my point of view. The menus are easy to navigate. The quality of the entire movie is probably the best yet to come. I can truly say that they worked hard on this and they acheieved the best quality.

My overall impression of this DVD, is that it couldn't have been better. Who doesn't wanna know what happend to there favorite band before they were big. The maind story is the most impressive thing. All the hardships they had to go through. Amazing. I wouldn't have asked for anything better.