City of Evil review by Avenged Sevenfold

• Released: Sep 21, 2007
  • Users' score: 8.5 (1,117 votes)
Avenged Sevenfold: City of Evil

I think that the solo's on this album is mind blowing. Everything is more or less just perfect. And Gates is a great lead guitarist and Zacky got skills too. Christ is a very good bass player, compared to other "new" beass players. These days, I don't think that rock is not about good musicians, just get money. Not all bands are that way, but I think that many bands think that way. A7X are one of the better bands, in every way.

The lyrics not bad at all, the lyrics are very good. Thay are well written and Shadow are a perfect lead volcalist for A7X. He has a sound that no one can be compared to. Superb lyrics, and one of the best vox in the world, I think.

My overall inpression of A7X's "City Of Evil" must be close to perfect. There is no band's that goes close to them or tuches them. The songs I like the must be "Bat Country," "Trashed And Scattered," "Seize The Day" and "Blinded In Chains." But whats the point of telling you that when all the songs are great. This is one of the best albums "ever" I would say.