City of Evil review by Avenged Sevenfold

• Released: Sep 21, 2007
  • Users' score: 8.5 (1,118 votes)
Avenged Sevenfold: City of Evil

The CD itself is very instperiational. M. Shadows' voice in this albm is very soft compared to the other ones. The guitarists Synyster Gates and Zakky Vengeance have some wicked awesome guitars going there. The story behind the music would be that I started listining to them because of there one song "Bat Country" and my brother never liked them until I told him who they were and what they played. The music style is a heavy metal combined with a punk rock themes.

The lyrics are beautiful. They are very inspiring to poetry. They have a current mus to them that know could come up with. The lyrics and the intrments combined. M. Shadows' singing skills are really exetant he screams but he has a great voice besides that.

I would compare Avenged to Black Label Society and even to Rob Zombie. They really seemed to know what they are doing. The song that impresses me is MIA that's because it's mellow but hardcore at the same time. I love the most out the albm is that they can do anything and sound good. I am not if I hated anything about this album. I would buy this CD again if it got lost.