Nightmare review by Avenged Sevenfold

• Released: Jul 27, 2010
Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare

One word, WOW. This album is down right amazing and I want to get that out of the way first. The guitars are once again, amazing. Zacky and Synyster sound beautiful together and deffinately prove that they're some of the best guitarist today. Johnny's bass is great and Mike Portonoy really did do a good job. He is no Rev but he is great. Shadows really lets it all out on this record. He even pulls some screams and growls out again on God Hates Us and its great to hear them again.

Most of these lyrics are very great. They really are meaningful and sensitive. Then they have brutal and tough lyrics. M. Shadows voice is great on this record and so is Jimmy's. Fiction and Save me are great but Victim really touched me. I love that song. God Hates Us and Nightmare are also great.

This album really brings them back to the Bat Country days. Its great. Very different then they're last album, the self titled, Avenged Sevenfold. I basically love everything from this album. It is overall great. Theyr aren't my favorite band but I have to adnit, this album is amazing and I think you guys should all pick it up. Stand out songs are Nightmare, God Hayes Us, and Victim.