Nightmare review by Avenged Sevenfold

• Released: Jul 27, 2010
  • Reviewer's score: 6.3 Neat
Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare

My first impression for this album was fantastic. Avenged Sevenfold and their new drummer Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater had made their new album after The Rev's death. Their sound and music in this album is beyond expectations. Mike Portnoy uses some of The Rev's drumming skills and sound for the album. The album "Nightmare" consist of two styles of music which is from Avenged Sevenfold and Dream Theater. "Nightmare" was published after the death of The Rev. This album is to pay tributes and to remember The Rev.

My overall impression of the lyrics in this album is great. The lyrics told a story and some part of the lyrics has a message that delivered by Avenged Sevenfold. The lyrics told a magnificient story. The singing skills for M. Shadows is better than before. Where there are loads of death metal screams.

In this time, the album "Nightmare" from Avenged Sevenfold dosent compare with any album this year. The most impressive songs from the album is "Nightmare", "Welcome To The Family" and "God Hates Us". Actually, all of thier songs in this album were ridiculously out of question the most "awesome" album I had ever heard. I love the album because it pays tribute to their friend and drummer The Rev. If it was lost, I would buy it again because the music is now part of my life and it is worth the money to spend for that album.