Waking the Fallen review by Avenged Sevenfold

• Released: Aug 26, 2003
Avenged Sevenfold: Waking the Fallen

Awesome. If you could take the best of everything and make it into a hardcore band, well, it's already been done by Avenged Sevenfold. This cd is absolutley masterful, perfection. Trying to describe their style is very difficult, because there's nothing else like them. Personally, I'm a metal/punk fan, and this is my Favourite band ever. Their Guitarists are just amazing, fast hard solo's and amazing riffs all around. Backed with an exellent bassist, an awe inspiring drummer, and the best singer around.

Lyrically speaking, one word comes to mind. Genius. All of the music is so intriquite, and the lyrics actually touch me. It's been said before in another review and I totally agree. It just all works so well, I'm at a loss for words to tell u how amazing they are. Their singer M. Shadows, is amazing. I've seen them live, and he's just got a presence about him, an aura. He knows what he's doing.

This is by FAR my favourite album ever, there's not a song on there I dont' like, unlike most albums I've gotten. The most impressive songs on the album take up most the album. With songs like, Second Heartbeat, Unholy Confessions, Remenissions, and Desecrate Through Reverance, make ths album a true epic. This is one cd that'll hardly ever leave my cd player. It's definatly worth it to buy. I love Avenged Sevenfold