Let Go review by Avril Lavigne

• Released: Jun 4, 2002
Avril Lavigne: Let Go

The sound on the album is really catchy, with the nice guitar riffs and pure sound. The album is honestly really refreshing. It has the sound that can make a rocker appreciate the album, but it can also make a pop fan enjoy the catchiness,as well as make an open-minded music fan love the natural, refreshing, and pure sound.

Well, Avril co-wrote every track from the album - the lyrics are honest,right-to-the-point, and it makes the listener totally relate, because they're about stuff that people actually go through. If you listened to "Under My Skin" (I know, I'm reviewing the album 2 years after it came out, and after her second album) you can hear and sense the maturing growth in lyrics. In "Let Go", they're still relatively mature, but listening to it, you know that's not all she's got, and that she can easily have a better album (just listen to "Under My Skin").

When I first listened to the album, I immediately knew that a new sensation has arrived ( and I wasn't wrong). Anyways, I was impressed, and still am with the album. It's an awesome album, by an awesome artist, who makes awesome music. The girl's got potential-no, she has more than potential. I feel she's gonna be around for more than awhile. That's all I have to say.