My World [DVD] Review

artist: Avril Lavigne date: 12/02/2004 category: compact discs
Avril Lavigne: My World [DVD]
Released: November 4, 2003
Combine that with the loud, crunching guitars, the anthemic, driving choruses of Lavigne's songs, and tons of bonus features (including a six-song, audio-only CD), and you've got more than enough to keep the kids satisfied.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 8
 9.7
 9.5
 9.8
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
My World [DVD] Reviewed by: unregistered, on december 02, 2004

Sound: The sound was great. It was clear and crisp. What I noticed in some other live concert DVD's were that the crowd overpowered the sound of the band and it was hard to try to figure out what the band was playing. It wasn't the case with this DVD. Despite the mess up of one of the fans during Complicated, the sound was great. // 10

Overall Impression: Avril sang the songs off of Losing Grip and the song she did for the Peace Songs CD. As always they showed alot of energy and really amped up the crowd. I loved how they mixed up the songs and did it their own way. If I lost this then I'd probably buy it again even though I'm not really a die-hard Avril fan, I enjoyed the show. I thought that the feature Avril's Cut as it takes a look at the band's journeys all over the country. // 10

Comments