Under My Skin review by Avril Lavigne

• Released: May 25, 2004
Avril Lavigne: Under My Skin

About the music itself it's awesome. The styles it was variety there's all kinds, pop 'How Does It Feel', rock 'Take Me Away, Gotic 'Forgotten'. The sound of this one is definitely better then the Let Go's sound.

I think the lyrics are awesome the quality that Avril turns her sadness into words it's awesome. And compliance of the lyrics with the music its fine if it's a sad song its like a calm song or a gotic song but when we talk about a strong lyric the music it's completely strong like 'Take Me Away'. And Avril's skills high above the normal can't describe it.

Compared to Let Go this album is better for me of course for people who like more the pure pop the first is better. The most impressive song's are almost all but the one's that I prefer are 'My Happy Ending', 'Don't Tell Me', 'He Wasn't', 'Nobody's Home', 'Who Knows' and 'Slipped Away'. I love it I listen to it all the time I won't do a trip without that cd. About what I hate nothing. If it were stolen or losted I would buy again and again.