Under My Skin review by Avril Lavigne

• Released: May 25, 2004
Avril Lavigne: Under My Skin

I love this album, it's a completley new sound compared with her old alum "Let Go." All the songs on the album are really catchey. All the songs have a different sound to it, making this better then her last ablum. What is really good about this ablum is the fact that the music goes with the mood of the song.

Since Avril's last ablum the lyrics have murtured a lot, and they seem to go more indeepth when it comes to relationships, some good examples of this would be "Don't Tell Me," "He Wasn't" and "Who Knows." In these songs Avril talks about how some guy seemed so right to start with, but turned out to be so wrong. But "Who Knows" goes on to say how the guy is so right for her, and how she feels they are meant to be together. In one song we see Avril in totally new light. "Slipped Away" is a good example of this, she dosen't go on about how bad her relationships, or what she thinks of that dude. In this song she talks about the last time she someone and how much she misses them. The lyrics really get me thinking about the relationship I have, not just with my boyfreind but freind and family as well.

This is with out a doubt the best album Avril has released. Out of all the albums I've got this would have to be the best. It's catchy, it get you thinking about everything and everyone. I think the song that sticks out most would have to be "Slipped Away," simply because it changes the whole outcome on the album. As well as this song another I thought that stood would have to be "Nobody's Home" and "Who Knows." I love the way these two songs sound so different yet sound the same. There is notthing about this ablum I dislike, it's a fanstaic ablum, I just the next one will be just as good, which I'm sure it will.