Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart review by Awaiting the Autopsy

• Released: Apr 29, 2009
Awaiting the Autopsy: Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart

This is one hard hitting album. Awaiting The Autopsy really did a good job on this CD. The drums really kill. My only complaint is that there was nothing spectacular going on with the guitars and bass. Especially the bass, it just followed the guitars the whole time. It never did any fills or nothing like that.

Honestly, I don't think there are any lyrics. I have yet to find any. Anyway, you rarely see women fronting a metal band, and ATA's vocalist does an awesome job. Her low growls are pretty impressive. But, her high screams make this album hard to listen too. They are by far the worst high screams I have ever heard. This album would have been a lot better if there weren't any high screams.

This is a pretty decent slam album. There is really no bad songs on it because they are all pretty damn good. My favorite one's are "Backyard Autopsy", "Intestinal Self Strangulation", and "Full Body Haemorrhage". If this were stolen, I would probably go buy it again. This is a must have for any Slam/Death metal fan.

Redd_dymond
    "there was nothing spectacular going on with the guitars and bass" 8/10 "I don't think there are any lyrics. I have yet to find any" ... " But, her high screams make this album hard to listen too. They are by far the worst high screams I have ever heard" - 7/10 "This is a pretty decent slam album" - 8/10
    dude you have low standards. the scores you give it certainly don't match up with how you describe it. not a good review.
    bullsonparade3
    I know. sorry about that. This was my first review and I didnt really know what I was doing. I'll See if i can fix it