Bad News review by Bad News

• Users' score: 1 (1 vote)
Bad News: Bad News

Pure Heavy Metal. There isn't a better drummer, the bassist is impecable, and even the rythm guitarist surpasses even Ritchie Blackmore standards.

Very political. Suits the music perfectly. Vim Fuego embodies everyhthing that is heavy metal, and so his singing suits perfectly.

Their first album, Bad News is made up of Colin Grigson, Den Denis, Vim Feugo and Spider Webb. This recording features special behind the scenes audio coverage of the recording of the album, as well as the finished tracks. Th ehighlights of the album are "Bad News", especially for Vim's guitar solo, "Masturbike" "Warriors of Ghengis Kahn" and their amazing rendition of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody." This album is a great listen, it will surely cheer you up in any time of need. It is without doubt my favourite album of all time. If someone stole it I would kill myself in a particuarlly greusome manner, to take after Vim in "Warriors of khengis khan" Also listen for the truly excellent heavy metal "Drink till I die" It certainly kept them busy between the young ones and the dangerous brothers.