No Control review by Bad Religion

• Released: Apr 6, 2004
Bad Religion: No Control

This is the best Bad Religion album with the "Suffer" line-up, featuring Greg Graffin (vocals), Mr. Brett (guitars), Greg Hetson (guitars), Jay Bentley (bass) and Pete Finestone (drums). The songs on the album sound as good as the songs from "Suffer" and the guitar solos in the intro of most songs are just OK. It's just too bad the line-up for this album lasted until after the release of their next album (1991's "Against The Grain") as Pete Finestone left, but today the line-up can be considered a classic.

Over the years, I never thought Bad Religion would always be able to pull out great lyrics, as well as the songs off this album. The riffs on the songs like "Change Of Ideas," "No Control," "I Want To Conquer The World" and "You" sound OK. Those are great songs by the way. The lyrics of those songs also sound hilarious like "I want to conquer the world, give all the idiots a brand new religion" (from "I Want To Conquer The World") and "What comes around always comes around, yeah!" (from "Big Bang").

This is one of my favorite Bad Religion albums. I can tell that "Suffer" and "No Control" are highly recommended Bad Religion albums to listen to and enjoy the big journey back to their old times. If I lost this CD or if it was stolen, I'd be happy to buy it again. If you don't have this album, get your copy now!

BadReligion666
    Yeah I Got the album recently and I can't get enough...I love the song "You"...Anyway keep living good
    turbopunk2000
    bobsaget13
    Good album, but why isn't suffer reviewed. Suffer is one of the essential punk recordings. I agree with that but this is a great album
    n00barmy
    I consider this to be the absolute best Bad Religion album. I continuously listen to this album from beginning to end without skipping any songs. If you were to own one Bad Religion album, this would be the one to buy.