Bang Camaro II review by Bang Camaro

• Released: Nov 18, 2008
Bang Camaro: Bang Camaro II

The sound of "Bang Camaro II" is straight arena rock with an interesting acoustic twist and softer rock added in to make things interesting. Even though songs like "Night Lies" and "Blood Red Rock" sound like everyone is yelling, the vocals do shine in songs like "Miss Illusion" and "She's Gone Critical". However, in some songs, the lyrics are slightly hard to understand. The two guitars that switch between lead and rhythm are spot on throughout the album. The bass and drums also make you want to head bang uncontrollably.

"Bang Camaro II" is more or less Bang Camaro's first album with lyrics. Every song, excluding "Thunderclap", have full blown lyrics, some with more meaning than others. The lyrics go from just lyrics to great narratives. "Life is Hard on the Road" is a perfect example of these great lyrics. The singers shine in some songs, but in others, like I stated in sounds, seem to just yell, even though they are singing.

Even though a few songs have a little bit too much of the loud yelling, this is a must have. It combines the thumping drums of metal with the crazy guitar riffs and singing of arena rock. Personally, I think "Miss Illusion", "Can't Stop the Night", "Night Lies", and "Life is Hard on the Road" are really where this albums shine. However, there really isn't a bad song. I am slightly disappointed that the song "I Know You Liked My Band" is really just a slight remake of "You Know I like My Band" on their first album. But all in all, if you're a fan of any form of rock or metal, this album is for you.

zerodiablos
    RoKkStAr719
    night lies is on rock band 2, okay song. if most of the song sound like it, i might buy it.
    stickfigurekill
    My favorite song off the album is probably Can't Stop The Night. All in all, Bang Camaro is definetly one of my favorite bands!
    RampagingAcorn
    I love the riff on Shes gone critical. Great album and im wearing my bang camaro shirt right now.
    dburn1337
    zerodiablos wrote: I thought Blood Red Rock and Thunderclap were the weakest tracks on the album while She's Gone Critical is my favorite. Must-have for any rock fan.
    Hey now. Thuderclap is one big bass solo. and there is nothing cooler that that! but I do agree She's Gone(Critical)is one of my favs as well.
    DADGBE
    def worth picking up. Get the first album online if you can too, its just as good. Though if u have a spare 15-20 bucks go see them live. I've seen them 3 times and the album doesn't even do them justice they rock the @#$%@@# house.