The Walking Wounded review by Bayside

• Released: Feb 6, 2007
Bayside: The Walking Wounded

Bayside has done it again. They are so very amazing if it's from there shredding guitar or powerful lyrics. They put out an album that reachs 75 on the Billboard chart. What probably makes bayside so outstanding is the bands originality. Lead singer Anthony Raneri is probably is what does it for them. Nobody out there sings like him he can really belt those vocals. On the other hand it could be there lead guitarist Jack O'Shea who has style that almost combines two styles of classic and kind of a hard rock. His solo on walking wounded and choice hops are amazing and his smooth guitar work on landing feet first and dear your holiness so his true color.

Most people thought this album would be all about hard time and depression since the late death of drummer John Beatz but instead the lyrics show a new side of things and a new side of bayside. I think the lyrics just show what kind of band bayside is. Anthony's lyrics are what makes him so out on a limb then other singers. He just is very catchy in the way he writes like in landing feet first when he goes ah o ah o that part just sticks in your head all day. Some of my favorite lyrics on the album are what a lovely day for a symphony full of honesty and integrity so take it for what it's worth originality's not a cruse. Those are from head on a plate but my favorite are all the lyrics from popular science which are just amazing to me.

Does this album compare to any other hell no that's what makes this album so great and bayside. This album is worth waiting in the poring rain to get. It's just so amazing, I love it a whole lot. This song just want me to go out and start my own band with there style. The songs that have the most impact on me are popular science, and head on a plate but the whole album impacts me. For sure this is a must buy so get up and go buy this bad boy. If someone stole this CD I would go find them and beat the snot out of them. This is my favorite album and it will be yours to if your buy. Please everyone buy this album so we can support bayside and go to there concert. There super sweet live Anthony does a good job live and the rest of the band gets into to. Even if you go to one of bayside's free acoustic show go, you can meet them there really nice guys. So go out and support bayside.