Guero review by Beck

• Released: Mar 29, 2005
Beck: Guero

This album seems to be very experimental. Some songs have a guitar bass and drums but the majority if the songs have a bunch of different insterments in them. I feel that Beck's voice along with his lyerics and the insterments makes a very alternative album. Being "Alt" isn't a bad thing if that is the kind of music you enjoy. This album should apeal to fans from rock, alternative, and even some indie fans might find some apeal in this music.

The lyrics in this album are strange and quirky I must say. I actually think it makes this album more interesting. All of the songs seem to have a point but I personaly haven't heard the album enough to understand all of them. The lyrics go in perfictly with the music, very alternative.

I bought the new Beck album because I heard the single E-Pro and I felt that Becks album would be an album that was like the single which I enjoyed. When I bought that album I put it in and lissened to the entire album from start to finish with out doing any thing else except lissening to the album. While the album has its moments when it gets wierd in parts this is an album any fan of music should at least give a listen to.