Colors review by Between the Buried and Me

• Released: Sep 18, 2007
Between the Buried and Me: Colors

These guys are hardcore/deathcore/death metal. There music is very well placed and taken seriously. The creation in this CD is well written and recorded, Different styles are used in each song and lyrics they write and play. I'd say this is one of there best albums yet, Different styles, riffs and soloing. And the best part there being there selfs, They have some funny song names and lyrics and the best of it it sounds good at the same time.

The lyrics are somewhat explicit as well as some violence, but each song has a meaning to it, different styling and sayings. The lyrics fit the music as well as there own style. The singer's skills are one of the best I have heard, he has different tones and he only screams no clean vocals that he does maybe some backup singers in the back but oh boy he really has some talent in screaming. In some songs he says funny stuff and just being himself. He's one of the best vocalists I have heard yet.

I cannot compare these guys, these guys sound so different then any other band I have listened to they do not sound like anyone else they sound so different. The impressive songs have to be the soloing and riffs and the best of it the vocals. I love how they sound different then any other band, There music is outstanding, they are best to be seen in live also. I dislike some songs and lyrics for some sound the same as the others. If this CD ever gets stolen I will buy it again and for a friend to, this is one of the best CDs I have bought yet, I recommend this CD to anyone who loves death metal and a different tone of music.

ginger_ninja1
    id never heard btbam before i bought this today. i read somewhere that it was a good record, the mag could not have been more wrong!! ITS A ***ING INSANE RECORD!! these guys are sooo interesting. as a fan of GOOD metalcore, as opposed to **IT metalcore, i believe it is unfair to class them as metalcore. theyr simply undefinable!! awesome album, if u dont have it GET IT!!