The Silent Circus review by Between the Buried and Me

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Between the Buried and Me: The Silent Circus

Between the Buried and Me is an amazing and my all time favorite band. Their music is so creative in every way. They can go anywhere from hardcore metal to soft, easy listening. BTBAM always stood out when I first heard them. I always thought they sounded different than most metal bands out their. The guitarists Paul Waggoner and Dusty Waring are amazing. Their playing is flawless. Same with the bassist Dan Briggs, he is so amazingly talented at the bass, and you can't leave out their drummer: Blake Richardson. He is always playing the right beats at all times. This bands overall sound is amazing, that's all that needs to be said.

BTBAM's lyrics were always something I could relate to, every single song had its own meaning, and in the booklet that came with the CD Tommy and Paul explained each song's meaning.

Between The Buried And Me is just all around amazing. The guitar playing, bass playing, drums. This album does compare to other albums. I think it's even with Alaska, but it definitly beats BTBAM's self-titled. It's so well thought out with every song. Containing different genres in some songs. If you don't have this album, go out and buy it! You'll be proud of yourself.