The Silent Circus review by Between the Buried and Me

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Between the Buried and Me: The Silent Circus

The sound off of this album is absolutely amazing. The quality is great. The guitarists are just great as well, they used thier sweep picking skills to thier advantage. It's a metal masterpiece. Mordecai is one of the best songs on the album, the bands talent really sticks out on that song; going from heavy to slow and melodic. The song shevanel take 2 was great also. I just love the way the sound on this album is really well put together.

The lyrics in Silent Circus are brilliant, and they flow with the music perfectly. The vocalist can do so much with his voice; from singing beautifully, to screaming low and high. Thier lyrics are just absolutely beautiful. The whole album is a great.

Between The Buried And Me are what I would call real musical geniouses. If anyone has said we don't have any guitar heros any more, they were wrong. This band is going to be a legendary band our kids kids will look back on and wish they could be around now to see them play. I love how they sweep pick in nearly every song, making it sound incredible, not only can they do it, but they can do it well. I can honestly say there is nothing on this album I do not like. If this CD were stolen from me, I would Most definately buy it, and while I'm at it, I'd buy Alaska as well.

WakeTheDead
    I've been checking their myspace, amazon, etc. constantly and still haven't heard colors. Where did you hear it?
    SchecterC-1+Man
    go to victory records' website, they have a deal going on...you can only hear viridian now, but white walls is tomorrow (YES?!@?!) I'm so happy everyone feels the way i do about these guys haha and alxhghtwr, I think im gonna do that lol
    SL!!!
    Yes, they use 31/32. Awesome. hahaha. BTBAM are amazing, the one band that could save metalcore, and are taking it way progressive, they picked up the torch after converge, coalesce, and dillinger escape plan. Amazing. I need to get Colors.
    gibsonLP68
    thexsunrosered
    gibsonLP68 wrote: "They are for fans of bands such as Every time a die, the number 12 looks like you, and norma jean." HAHA etid and nj are good but nothing like BTBAM and my piss sounds better than the number 12 looks like you
    lolll
    1h81337
    im listening to this album everyday. not because of how great it is, but of how great it will be after i get over the annoying vocals that tommy sometimes uses. god, im so glad he changed that crappy ass scream, because its really hard to listen to someone who's voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard. why the FU CK didnt he just do his sweet lows or even the highs from their self titled?
    ruker
    Because Tommy didn't do the lows on the self titled. I believe that was Nick, or maybe Will, I can't remember... either of those 2.