Down Low Review

9.9
 9.7
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Down Low Reviewed by: TimmerGuitarMan, on may 18, 2007

Sound: The music from this band is some of the meatiest, heaviest riffs I have heard in a while and is a great addition to anyones CD collection. I first heard this band on a Roadrunner DVD which featured their single "Down Low". After hearing this I didn't hesitate to go out and buy it. The sound produced by Betzefer is not only great riffs, but a few awesome solos as well. // 10

Lyrics: Lyrics of this band aren't too understandable, but still sound great with the music and suit it very well. If you are looking for one of the great growling singers, Avital Tamir is one of the ones who will stick out in a good way. People who like Sepultura or bands like that will love the sound of this singing on Betzerfer. // 9

Overall Impression: Compared to other artists on Roadrunner, Betzefer are one of the greats. They are different and will appeal to most lovers of metal. All the songs on the album are awesome, as soon as the first song starts you are blown back with heavy riffs and explosive drumming. The thing I love about this album is their mix of riffs and solos and the fact that they are awesome! // 10

Comments