The Vertigo of Bliss review by Biffy Clyro

• Released: Jun 16, 2003
Biffy Clyro: The Vertigo of Bliss

This,the second album from the Scots alt-rockers,mixes great, original guitar sounds with a lot of unorthadox riffs. The result is amazing. Their sound is so unique, yet when you hear them, you just know it's them. Crunching guitars, Chugging bass lines and smashing drums make for a fantastic listen.

The lyrics on TVOB are astounding, very emotional, heartfelt, and original rolled in to one is very hard to come by these days. The stories Simon (singer and guitarist) tells with his lyrics makes me want to cry, they are just so true to his heart. Simon also has one of these voices that make the listener go weak at the knees.

Overall this is the best album I've got. Standout tracks include Bodies In Flight, Liberate The Illiterate/A mong Among Mingers, Eradicate The Doubt, and All The Way Down:Prologue Chapter 1. Well I lost this album and waited a week without listening to it, then found it again,and listened to nothing else for days. Made even better by the fact it was recorded in ONE DAY. If you don't own this you are missing out, go get it and support The Biffy!!!