Billy Talent review by Billy Talent

• Released: Sep 16, 2003
Billy Talent: Billy Talent

The sound was pretty good in this cd. On some songs it was heavy kind of hardcore rock with alot of yelling.like the song line and sinker, which is a really good song, but on the other hand it has songs like nothing to lose where it is slower.

The lyrics in most songs were actually very impressive. In some songs they werent as moving or as if they didn't have any point but they were still pretty good. the singer skills were alright but I think that it could have been done a bit better but I liked the way it came it out was good.

My favourite songs on the album are definatly their 3 singles (so far) Try Honesty, The Ex and River Below, some other songs on the album that I liked were This Is How It Goes, Line And Sinker and Voices Of Violence. If I lost this cd I would definatly buy it again it was an awesome cd and it has extra features on the copmuter it has a cool video of them when they were recording their cd. I really liked the song this is how it goes just that song is worth buying the cd. Check it out everyone go out and get it.