Billy Talent review by Billy Talent

• Released: Sep 16, 2003
Billy Talent: Billy Talent

This whole album is just awesome. I haven't bought a cd in a while and when I bought this one I was so impressed with it. Billy Talent has a totally different sound and quality that you dont hear with all these shit ass processed punk that you hear so often now and I love that. I listen to every song on this cd instead of just a couple because they all kick ass.

The lyrics on this album are amazing. I can listen to the whole thing and hear all these emotions and think, I know how that is. the vocals are off the hook, and the lyrics just go with the music so well. Most bands now are all saying the same kind of shit and its old now. Billy Talent has kick ass lyrics and Benjamin Kowalewicz is awesome on vocals. Buy this album you won't regret it.

I can't compare Billy Talent with any band I can think og. They're so different as are all the songs on the album my personal favorites are this is How It Goes Standing In The Rain and Nothing To Lose - only if I had to choose!theyre all the shit. The music has so much feeling and emotion in it so it makes it all seem more genuine and an overall better album. I would definetly buy this cd again if I lost it or whatever, no question.