Billy Talent review by Billy Talent

• Released: Sep 16, 2003
Billy Talent: Billy Talent

The guitar is so kick ass and its fast and all the instruments blend together to form the coolest punk rock sound. The guitar is crisp and pauses are throughtout the songs and makes it sound heavier than pop but not quite metal.

The lyrics are explaining times when girls would say he's not good enough and cheated on him(lead singer) and the lyrics can relate to guys who go through hard break ups and for girls - you can learn from it-just kidding. The lyrics are very well written and makes sense in every way and definately worth listening to because it's not just one of those songs that were written in 10 minutes.

In Canada Billy Talent is very popular and the video for "The River Below" is playing all the time. The best songs are "The River Below", "The Ex" and "Try Honesty." Oh and "Voices Of Violence". Jeez they have a lot of good songs. I love the mix of the guitar and his voice its so awesome and makes you want to like scream to it and learn it on the guitar. If I lost it I would totally go buy a new one or get my friend to burn it for me cuz I need to listen to all the time. It is worth buying. But if you don't want to buy it then just pleasy listen to it cuz u will like it trust me. Nothing else to sure I guess. I'd share my cd but I cant cuz well you know.