Billy Talent review by Billy Talent

• Released: Sep 16, 2003
Billy Talent: Billy Talent

Wow was my first impression. Ben's screaming is insanely perfect tones to match the music style. I don't know what category to place them under as far as genres are concerned. Lots of catchy guitar riffs and catchy lyrics. Great band.

Very different, they remind me a lot of the good ol' rock and roll style lyrics, where some songs would have a main thought then branch off into 'nothing'. I said it before but Ben has a wicked voice and his screaming ability is matched by no other. And by the way, these guys Live are better than any band I've ever heard, they can make the songs sound exactly as they do on the CD, and you know that means they're not buttering up their performance in the studio, these guys are the real deal.

Buy this album. Unfortunatly it has received a lot of radio play causing it to fall under the "pop-rock" category, which drives away people trying to be deep into their bands. I'll tell you it has recieved so much radio play because every song on this album is good. There is not one song I can say I don't like, they're all awesome.