Billy Talent review by Billy Talent

• Released: Sep 16, 2003
Billy Talent: Billy Talent

The sound on this album is just plain increbidle. The guitar on this album is brilliant and I think that Ian is a very good and intelligent guitarist when it comes down to playing the guitar he is one of the best in the history of punk-rock. The bass on this album is amazing and it has some pretty cool riffs in songs such as "This Is How It Goes", "Standing In The Rain", and "Voices Of Violene". Well the drums are what you would usually expect of a punk band they are simply incredible and they are just very intelligent drum riffs to go along with the songs.

Ben has always been one of the best songwriters. I have been enjoying his lyrics for the past two years and probably always will. Alright so Ben I think can plan out his lyrics very well and when the other vocalists for the band do the backup vocals (Ian and the bassist) it is pretty sweet. Ian singing on this album is pretty amazing and it just sound really cool when he does the back up vocals for songs.

This album cannot compare to any other album because it kicks a lot of ass. I don't have any favourite songs on this album all of them kick butt and they are just very intelligent songs. I love everything about it well maybe except one thing. I think that Billy Talent should add a bit more solos to their songs like I defenitely thought that "Try Honesty" and "This is How It Goes" should have solos because I thought it would have kicked ass if they put solos on these two songs. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy this album again because it is a must-have for any fan of Billy Talent or any fan of punk. Get this album you will not regret it.