Billy Talent review by Billy Talent

• Released: Sep 16, 2003
Billy Talent: Billy Talent

This is an incredible debut album! I mean, it has got everything you would want from a punk-rock band! Catchy choruses, melodic riffs, and a unique sound. But, sometimes the vocalist screams so loud, it sounds like the speakers are about to blow! Other than that, the sound is very high quality.

Oh my god! These are some of the best lyricists to ever walk this green earth! An example of the bands best work is the song "Nothing To Lose" which is a story of teen suicide. A line from this song: "I always walked home alone, so I became lifeless just like my telephone." These lyics could not be any better in my opinion. The singers voice is incredibly unique, and he does not share his sound with any other singer.

If this CD was lost/stolen, I would immediatey go and buy another copy of it. The best songs on this album are: This Is How It Goes, Try Honesty, River Below, Cut The Curtains, Nothing To Lose. The worst song is: Line And Sinker. I love the sound that they have mostly, and I love the lyrics too. These are some of the best musicians around, and I don't think I hate anything about it.

Cassy_Lee
    I love this C.D. one of my all tme favourites! I got it when I was 11 or 12 years old. Haha. I love it. Billy Talent rocks.