Billy Talent II review by Billy Talent

• Released: Jun 23, 2006
Billy Talent: Billy Talent II

The Band " Billy Talent" did a very good job on this album.They have a very unique sound to every song. and unlike some bands that just have the same song repeated 12 times to make a record, Billy Talent does the opposite. Each Song is Unique in it's own specail way. The Band also has a variety of styles they use in their songs. some are Punk, some are soft rock, but most of the tracks are just rock. Billy Talent is a fantastic band with many different features and attributes.

The Lyrics actualy make sense, and the way Ben streams it all in so that it flows very nicely and. and Ben's voice never crackles, or breaks uo, it's all very consistant. His voice is a little bit high, but just a little so it's not that important.But one of the greatest things about this album is that the music flows very good with the lyrics, whenever there's a short couple note riff, there's never any singing to cover up the lick.

Billy Talent has a good running with the good rockbands out there. Not like Mettalica and Sabbath good, but BT has great skills in all there music writing, lyrics, drumming, the whole works.If this album was lost I would deffinatly order another one. Becuase it's such an original sound. I Love everything about this album, there's nothing wrong with it as far as I am Concerned.

fartsyjoe420
    this band is so consistently bad ass. love everything they've done. Ian D'sa is definitely one of my favorite guitarists and has such a unique style. cant wait for anything new they have coming.
    punkboi1992
    If Ian wants to do better with the guitar then he probably will give up the vocals all together to focus on the guitar. But bass (John?) was singing some vocals on turn ypur back before anti flag collaberated with BT
    Vendim
    Billy Talent is one of the best bands in the world ( for me !) I've never heard such an unique music before! I really don't consider them as a Punk-Band. Punk is for me just strumming some chords and everything what the Ramones have done. Ian plays some very cool things and I guess he has a lot of classical influences (just listen to the main riff on "Nothing to lose"). They have great riffs,singings,drums,and bass = they're amazing ! Saw them last year live and it was the best show I've ever seen! This energy was great. Can't wait for the new album!
    alanaxxhxc
    Great band, great cd. I just wish the third album was this good.. Billy Talent is seriously one of the most unique bands I've ever heard, one of my favorites. And Surrender is my all time favorite song. :]