Billy Talent III review by Billy Talent

• Released: Jul 17, 2009
Billy Talent: Billy Talent III

I can't say this album does not show some real emotion. It does the music fits and creates everything. The sound is very memorable and adds so much to what Ben is singing. They're still going strong it seems and are very compatiable. I still prefer the anger in the first album, this one is more sad, in my opinion. It was sounds more edited or that more effects where used.

The lyrics are as in deep as Billy Talent is and have always been. They never shy away from writing amazing lyrics, even through their second album is not as good with the lyrics as this one or the first one are. The singing has went to know screaming, but it really doesn't take much away from the emotions being portrayed they have just matured from their younger days.

This is defiantly an even more matured album then their orginal and their second. Despite that it still delievered to new and old fans alike. It really shows how things have changed and how they've grown to make it work. I am proud to know these guys are Canadian and that they are contuing to make great music.