Scandalous Travelers [DVD] review by Billy Talent

• Released: Jan 4, 2005
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 8
Billy Talent: Scandalous Travelers [DVD]

The music is perfect, as it always has been. However, this has all been discussed on their album's CD review. This DVD was created so you could get to know the members of Billy Talent a little better. And once you watch it maybe you wish you weren't so curious. But seriously, Ben, John, Aaron and Ian are hilarious, and if you have heard anything recent from their website, you know that they are one of the greatest fan-appreciation bands out there. They truly love nothing more than the loyalty and cheer of Billy Talent fans.

Content — 9
This DVD shows their adventure across Canada with the Vans Warped Tour. Along the way they encounter several mishaps/coincidences at their pit stops. For example, their delay of tour due to the Blizzard in Regina (Or Winnipeg, I can't remember). This is a live concert DVD, as well it has (of course) a secondary prong, that is, to show you who the band members are, and what they are like. The song set includes: 01. This Is How It Goes 02. Living In The Shadows 03. Cut The Curtains 04. Line And Sinker 05. Try Honesty (acoustic) 06. Lies (acoustic) 07. Standing In The Rain (acoustic) 08. Crowd Surfing (not a song) I was a little dissapointed that they did not include more of their songs (such as River Below, Voices Of Violence, which is quite rare that they play). However, I was laughing nearly the whole way through, all 4 of the band members are extremely funny.

Production Quality — 8
Production quality wasnt the greates, mainly because it was in the back of a moving van, or on stage. With exception, however, to the Acoustic songs, as well as This Is How It Goes.

I believe I pretty much said everything I can. I love the jokes/pranks they pull with each other, as well as random people. I do, however, wish that they had added a few more songs to their list. If it were stolen, (now of course I could think of a clever was to say this as usual, but I'm blank) I would buy it again.